Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Free Writing Friday

I am learning to use my imagination and writing skills to write across any genre I choose. 

Check out my first draft of my KIWI story .......

Hi am diseased kiwi am a spy there's one person at my school who vomits farts. He looks like a zombie today i will follow him but where? I ran behind him to a galaxy far away ‘coooool’ i yelled ‘oh no’ i said dramatically and he was a extreme skateboarder we had a skate of...

Chapter 2

I got my skateboard out i lied my hoverboard.
He jumped of the light post i jumped off my hoverboard i broke my neck beep beep i woke up were am i your in a train i didn't remember a ‘thing I like trains’ ‘noooooooo! Back to childhood’ yelled a man. I like ice cream Said a baby i like Trains that are better. one day I went on a holiday and I had trouble in paradise it was Kofi Kingston and then they Did a double move i got the sheid Roman Reigns my favourite WWE superstar ever fighting along with me they did the triple powerbomb…

Chapter 3
To the new day Sitting down and then the song came on sit down Be Humble.

I love the fact that I have a blog so I can share this with you.


This is Free Writing Friday and I hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oscar, I helped you to add your learning intention. Free Writing Friday is all about personal writing choices. You have the opportunity to write across any genre and really get your creativity flowing. Think about what we have learnt about quality blog posts. Does it need to make sense to your reader? Have you added comments and thoughts about your learning i.e. what you enjoyed, why you enjoy Free Writing Friday etc. Have another look at your traffic light rubric to help you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.