Pages

Friday, June 8, 2018

All About Me Edit

Howdy My name is Oscar😎 I like to go fishing I go to paparore school. I love math's but I love my friends they are the best. My culture is Maori we are a Maori school it's the best school for Maori. My family is from kaitaia and west Auckland I have 1 cousin that's up here he is Tawa we are best buds. Fishing cams nature to me I have court 1 king fish 50,000 kahawai and several snapper I got a NZ record for my king fish.I am good at math's i am a maths whizkid i am down to 4.30mins. I really enjoy hanging out with my friends. What challenges me is life life is a challenge that you can’t get out of every step is a challenge it gets easier and easier that is my biggest challenge for me. My goal is to get 100 in maths I have only got a lot of 90,99,97,98. I look forward to doing the hard maths and all the sport this year and all of the hard work for this year and.  

5 comments:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.