Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

science roadshow



At the Science Roadshow I found the second bit funny and interesting because Chelayna had to put on a wig, and they blocked one of her senses out so she could not see what food she had to pick.
The choices were:
The food that we eat now - a centipede or a human head bone, she got the second one.

She had to choose what to walk past - lion or crocodile and she chose a crocodile.

Near the end I went to a project where you had to try and make the tin can go louder it would make a sound but you needed to make it go louder by pressing a button.

The thing that I enjoyed the most was leaning that your sight is the main sense that we use I would like to learn more about why glass changes when you put it in different condition but dioxide will not?

I really enjoyed all the projects that were on display at the SRS.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.