Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Cats



                                                                                                                                     Flow #the best
                         


Last year Mum surprised us with two cats.  Daithi and I had wanted a cat for ages.

Franky and Flow were soon to be part of our family. When we got home from our holiday Mum said “get in the car we have to go and pick up something”. Daithi and I jumped in to the car and went down the road. When we got there a little black cat run out the door.

We still didn’t know what was happening.  When we went inside there was a mummy cat and a kitten.  Remember the black one went outside.  One was called the Ugly cat but I thought she was beautiful.  The other one looked like a tiger. For real.

Then Mum said okay would you like a cat. We couldn’t get yes yes yes out quick enough.   But we were in for another surprise because there were only 2 kittens left. Mum thought it was a good idea to take both! Are you kidding me.  We took them before she changed her mind.


This was the beginning of two new fluffy babies in our house.  Frankie and Flow!

The cats got fatter and fatter so we stopped feeding them bad move… wake up to skinny cat’s sitting at the end of my bed.

Keep an eye out for my next story about the kittens.

1 comment:

  1. wow Oscar this is a really good peace of writing. I love cats flow must be a really good cat.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.