Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Isabel thank you letter

this was probably the 2nd easiest thing i had to do
Walt send thank you letters to different people
Dear Isabel

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to go snorkelling where there are so much fish.

The highlight of my day was when we were on the beach, we got our flippers and masks on and slowly waddled into the salty water. Splash we all dived into the crystal clear water. I was going down like an elevator getting onto the sea floor, catching a glimpse of a 20 pound snapper feeding on pipis. Afterwards I come up for a breath. Wow there was so much to see.

I would like to say one huge thank you again for the experience of a lifetime.

Yours sincerely,
Oscar Parlour

1 comment:

  1. great writing Oscar, what has happened to some of your text, did it run off the page?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.