Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Te Kauru camp writing.

Camp writing Oscar (2 draft writing)

Uh oh here come the dodgeballs rocketing at my face.
I moved in as I already see a   to me I jump away as movie like as I can, I get up throwing the ball back at him as soon as I can. I got clonked on the head by a speeding ball.I go zooming special move I jump high as I can super throw It goes directly at holy bullseye. KABAM as I flip of the rocky feet on to the tramps. I   everywhere across the floor. As I Celebrate my victory. Now, what do am I going to do now? How am I going to do it? Where am I going to do it?


















Here are the balls Zooming at me.


















getting ready for a power move









sadly It's the end at JUMP


Good by hope you enjoyed.

Oscar.ツ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.